1,4-Butanediol CAS 110-63-4
1. 1,4BDO CAS 110-63-4 Product Information:
|Boiling Point:||230 °C (lit.)|
|Melting point:||16 °C (lit.)|
|Flash Point:||135 °C|
|Storage：||Store below +30°C, in a dry, dark, and ventilated place.|
|Transport：||By air or by sea shipment(Prompt delivery)|
|Appearance:||Clear colorless liquid|
|Applications:||Reagents for chemical analysis, are used as the stationary liquid for gas chromatography. Used as a solvent, non-toxic antifreeze, food emulsifier, and hygroscopic agent, used in organic synthesis. Pharmaceutical and food industry.|
2. difference between 1,4-butanediol and gbl
GBL (gamma butyrolactone) and 1,4-BD (1,4-butanediol) are chemicals that are closely related to GHB. They are often known as ‘precursors’ to GHB, because they convert to GHB in the body. They are industrially used as a paint stripper or solvent.
Both GBL and 1,4 BD are often sold as GHB, and because they convert to GHB in the body, can have similar effects. Both GBL and 1,4-BD have a stronger chemical taste than GHB. 1,4-BD has a melting point of 20.1 degrees, which means it will thicken when put in the fridge.
3. what is 1 4-butanediol used for?
- Butanediol and its derivatives is used in a broad spectrum of applications in the chemical industry; amongst others in the manufacturing of technical plastics, polyurethanes, solvents, electronic chemicals and elastic fibres.
- 1,4-Butanediol is used in the synthesis of epothilones, a new class of cancer drugs. Also used in the stereoselective synthesis of (-)-Brevisamide.
- 1,4-Butanediol’s largest use is within tetrahydrofuran (THF) production, used to make polytetramethylene ether glycol, which goes mainly into spandex fibers, urethane elastomers, and copolyester ethers.
- It is commonly used as a solvent in the chemical industry to manufacture gamma-butyrolactone and elastic fibers like spandex.
- It is used as a cross-linking agent for thermoplastic urethanes, polyester plasticizers, paints and coatings.
- It undergoes dehydration in the presence of phosphoric acid yielded teterahydrofuran, which is an important solvent used for various applications.
- It acts an intermediate and is used to manufacture polytetramethylene ether glycol (PTMEG), polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) and polyurethane (PU).
- It finds application as an industrial cleaner and a glue remover.
- 1,4-butanediol is also used as a plasticiser (e.g. in polyesters and cellulosics), as a carrier solvent in printing ink, a cleaning agent, an adhesive (in leather, plastics, polyester laminates and polyurethane footwear), in agricultural and veterinary chemicals and in coatings (in paints, varnishes and films).
4. Australia 14Bdo CAS 110-63-4 Tracking
5.1 4 butanediol effects
Clinical findings included vomiting, urinary and fecal incontinence, agitation, combativeness, labile level of consciousness, coma, and death. 1,4-Butanediol was undetectable in nonfatal cases, but gamma-hydroxybutyrate concentrations in the blood and urine far exceeded normal concentrations.
6. Hot Selling Products
BMK Oil CAS:20320-59-6
BMK Powde CAS:5449-12-7
PMK Oil CAS:28578-16-7
PMK Glycidate Powder CAS:28578-16-7
4,4-Piperidinediol hydrochloride CAS:40064–34–4
KS0037 CAS 288573-56-8
Bromazolam CAS: 71368-80-4
Metonitazene CAS: 14680-51-4
Protonitazene CAS: 119276-01-6
There are no reviews yet.